Own more, manage less
We take away the headaches of owning rental properties.
A successful rental property requires effort, experience, time, and knowledge.
Our team will save you time and effort and help you streamline your property portfolio.
As a full-service Snohomish County property management company, our team is responsible for managing all aspects of your rental(s).
Here’s how we can help.
Property Management Services
- Finding tenets
- Screening tenets with a background check
- Getting the property remodeled or repaired when needed
- Maintenance & inspections
- Rent collection
- Financial reporting
- We keep you compliant with changing state regulations
- If you decide to put your rental on the market, we can help get it ready to list